SunGard Availability Service’s ICT Resilience review provides organisations with a full evaluation of current ICT infrastructure and provides a detailed report of vulnerabilities and recommendations aligned to best practice.
This service is ideal for customers wishing to gain a big picture and those needing to justify or provide a roadmap of activities to the board.
This service can be aligned to Business requirements to address your RTO and RPO requirements. This option provides a more detailed view of Infrastructure output aligned to your business requirements, highlighting and potential conflicts.
This service aligns with components within the British Standards BS 25999 and the principles of BS 25777.
Undertaking a ICT Review provides a number of benefits, enhancing your ability to develop a resilient ICT Infrastructure Solution.
This service will provide a:
- Comprehensive review of the IT Infrastructure, covering:
- People: Skills, knowledge
- Premises: Environment and facilities
- Technology: Equipment including servers and network
- Data: Storage, backup and communications
- Processes: Operational activities
- Dependencies: Suppliers, partners and other business units
- Report detailing findings, colour coded with priorities, accompanied by recommendations for improvements
- Understanding of how the IT Infrastructure aligns to Industry Best Practice
- Mechanism to feed into Business planning for Improving IT resources
- Mechanism to support budget planning. Priority coding allows a phased approach for implementation and concentration on urgent activities posing the most threat.
Option to include IT Capability by:
- Including Business Continuity (BC) critical processes and RTOs/RPOs for analysis alongside the output from the Infrastructure review
- Inclusion of BC findings and Industry Best Practice
- A unified view of overall efficiency, effectiveness and resilience of the organisation.